A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Debt Secrets Every Kid Should Know
- Google, Inc and Amazon: All's Fair in the Holiday Wars
- Struggling Homeowners Are Getting an Early Christmas Gift from Lenders
- Top Healthcare Stocks to Buy for 2015
- How You Can Fight This Huge New Threat to Your Retirement
- How Do Student Loans Affect Your Credit Score?