A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ocwen Financial Takes an Earnings Hit, but Stays Upbeat
- Breitburn Energy Partners Shares Plunge on Ominous Signs From Linn Energy
- 3 Big Surprises From Suncor Energy Inc's Earnings
- 4 Key Updates We Just Heard from Dyax Corp.
- ConocoPhillips? Earnings Don?t Disappoint
- Westport Innovations Shows Progress, but Challenges Remain