A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's What's Behind TASER International's Latest Acquisition
- Undervalued Stocks in Biotech Worth Buying
- Will These Efforts Help Google Inc. Right the Ship in Mobile?
- 10 Immediate Steps to Start Planning for Retirement in Your 40s
- Should SolarCity Be Split in Two?
- 3 Things Investors Should Know About Business Infrastructure Solutions