A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Delaying Social Security? Here's 1 Thing You Need to Do
- 5 Secrets to Increasing the Profit of Your Rental
- Home Depot's Record-Breaking Credit Card Breach Could Have Been Much Worse
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- Is Sony Falling Apart Before Our Eyes?
- Yum! Brands, Philip Morris and Royal Caribbean Raised Their Dividends: What You Need to Know