A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Verizon Found A Sneaky New Way To Make Cell Phone Customers Pay More
- Ford Motor Company Earnings: Profits Down on New Product Costs
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Can Groupon Turn Around Its 48% Stock Fall?
- Carter?s Inc. Takes Care of Business and Beats on Earnings
- The Best Dividend Stock to Cash in on this Huge Trend