A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Cold Temps Mean Natural Gas Prices Are Heating Up
- Keep an Eye on AstraZeneca, Avanir, Bristol-Myers Squibb and VIVUS Today
- Better Buy: Merck or Bristol-Myers?
- One Person's Trash Is Another Person's Treasure Portfolio
- Bank Stocks Trade Up in the Wake of the Volcker Rule
- This Is How I'm Going to Beat the Market Now