A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Highly Levered Oil and Gas Producers Are Getting Hammered Today
- Why Vanguard Natural Resources, Breitburn Energy Partners, and Linn Energy Went Into Free Fall Today
- Why Kinder Morgan Inc's Stock Dropped 12.7% on Friday, and Dove Again on Monday
- 3 Reasons to Take Social Security Benefits at 67 (or 66)
- Is This Dividend Aristocrat on Its Way Out?
- 3 Stocks That Could Make You Rich