A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Shares Scorched Higher
- From the iPhone to the App Store -- A Look at the Apple Inc. Product Mix
- A Big Week in Tech: Important Moves at Facebook, Twitter & More
- A Step in the Right Direction for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Shareholders
- 3 Ways Microsoft Corporation Could Hurt Google Inc.
- 3 Reasons Self-Storage REITs Are Great Dividend Stocks