A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Headwinds for Sirius XM Radio You Shouldn't Ignore
- Apache Sees Opportunity in 2014 and Beyond
- 3 World Champions for Your Portfolio: eBay, Las Vegas Sands, and Starbucks
- Vale SA Likely to Lose Its Guinea Investment
- Are For-Profit Universities Under Attack From Proposed Regulation?
- What the Pandora Lawsuit Means for SiriusXM and Spotify