A late payment can result in your account being assessed extra fees, usually called late fees. It can also result in finance charges on the unpaid balance and when reported to a credit bureau, a reduction in your credit score.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Consumer Companies Thriving in Spite of the Cold Weather
- Are America's Smallest Aircraft Carriers in Danger?
- Scandal-Ridden SAC Capital Buys Broadcom, Dynavax, and Boston Scientific
- Staples Is Not Dead Yet
- Apple and Coca-Cola: High Quality for a Bargain Price
- Biogen, Eisai Join Up in Alzheimer's Drug Pact