The labor force is defined as individuals 16 years and older who are seeking work, whether employed or not.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are Banks to Blame for Low Bank Teller Pay?
- U.S. Coal and Steel Companies: Be Careful What You Wish For
- Abercrombie & Fitch Adding Plus Sizes Only Adds More Problems
- Amazon's New Drone Delivery Service Points the Way to an Exciting and Frightening Future
- 5 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Boeing
- How Retailers Are Finally Tackling Safety Standards in Bangladesh