The labor force is defined as individuals 16 years and older who are seeking work, whether employed or not.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- LNG Projects Are Progressing, and the Payoffs Should Be Worth the Trouble
- Petrobras: A Victim of Politics?
- Will Harsh Winter Weather Derail CSX Corporation in the First Quarter?
- Republic Airways Holdings Inc. Is a Solid Value Now
- Why Chinese Stimulus May Not Be a Good Thing
- New Data From Australia Shows Big Tobacco Is Set to Benefit From Plain Packaging Laws