LabCorp (NYSE: LH) is an independent clinical laboratory company that offers a range of clinical laboratory tests which are used by the medical profession in routine testing, patient diagnosis, and in the monitoring and treatment of disease.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Healthcare Technologies That Are Set to Transform Our Lives Over the Next 10-20 Years
- Why Covance Inc. Shares Are Up 25% Today
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings Ascribes Earnings Miss to Harsh Winter Weather
- Laboratory Service Providers Should Profit From This New Revenue Source
- When Harsh Medicare Cuts Are Cause for Celebration