LabCorp (NYSE: LH) is an independent clinical laboratory company that offers a range of clinical laboratory tests which are used by the medical profession in routine testing, patient diagnosis, and in the monitoring and treatment of disease.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings Ascribes Earnings Miss to Harsh Winter Weather
- Laboratory Service Providers Should Profit From This New Revenue Source
- When Harsh Medicare Cuts Are Cause for Celebration
- Why Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Opko Health, and Laboratory Corp. of America Tumbled Today
- Why Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings Shares Sank