LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Inc.'s Earnings Disappointment is Overblown
- The Apple, Inc. iPhone 6s Might Be the Biggest "s" Update in iPhone History
- Apple Inc.'s China Business Inches Closer to Overtaking Its U.S. Business
- Netgear, Inc. Stock Soars on Retail Strength
- Is General Motors' 2016 Chevrolet Cruze a Contender or Pretender?
- Intel Corp.'s Mobile Group Continues to Disappoint