LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Forget AT&T Inc., This is the Best Dividend Stock to Own
- Verizon Again Shows It's Not Playing Nice With Competing Carriers
- Why Intel Corporation's 14-Nanometer Mobile Chips Could Finally Be Game Changers
- Mea Culpa: Intel Corporation?s XMM 7360 Is Better Than I Thought
- Is Google?s Nexus 6 a Problem for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
- 3 Reasons Verizon Communications Inc. Is a Top Dividend Stock to Buy