LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's What We Know About the Next Microsoft Surface
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile or Sprint: Can You Guess Which is America's Favorite Wireless Brand?
- How Intel Corporation Plans to Reduce Its Mobile Losses
- 3 Things T-Mobile's John Legere Wants the Competition to Know
- 2 Apple iPhone 6s Rumors You Need To Watch
- Intel Corporation's Shared IP Model Explained