LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- T-Mobile US, Inc. and Uncarrier 7.0: Are AT&T and Verizon Running Scared?
- Is AT&T Inc. One of the Best Companies in America?
- 1 More Clue That NVIDIA Corporation Will Shutter Its Baseband Business
- Could the Next iPhone Be Solar Powered?
- 3 Value Stocks You Should Have on Your Radar
- Square Enix Launches a Mobile Rival to Sony?s PS Now on iOS and Android