LTE, short for long term evolution, is a 4G wireless broadband technology.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Some Troubling News for Intel Corporation?s Mobile Efforts
- T-Mobile to the FCC: Give the Little Guys a Chance
- Sprint Stops Throttling Heavy Users. Will Verizon and AT&T Follow?
- Apple Inc. Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Believes The Internet of Things Bubble Could Burst
- 3 Stocks to Watch in the Internet of Things
- Could T-Mobile's John Legere Disrupt the Cable Business With DISH?