Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google Inc.'s Dividend: Is It Time to Follow Apple's Lead?
- Mega Billionaire John Paulson Is Loading Up On This Stock
- The Foreign Tax Credit: Putting Dollars Back Into Your Pocket
- The 3 Best Stocks to Watch in Offshore Drilling
- 3 Reasons Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Could Fall
- 5 Great Investment Options if You Have $2,000 (or More) Lying Around