Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Driverless Cars Poised to Transform Automotive Industry
- 19 Medical Expenses You Can Deduct From Your Taxes
- Is this Giant Gold Miner Digging Too Deep a Hole?
- Biglari Holdings vs. Groveland Capital: Whose Alamo Is It?
- MLPs: 1 Misleading Number That Could Make Dividend Investors Miss a Great Investment
- 6 Quotes From Berkshire Hathaway's Greatest Ever Shareholder Letter