Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Big Problems Breitburn Energy Partners L.P. Needs to Fix in 2015
- Accounting Basics: ROIC
- How to Screw up Your Insurance in 2015: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 3 Smart Ways to Maximize Your Roth IRA
- Corporate Tax Reform: Why It's Becoming Increasingly Irrelevant
- How Does Windstream's Updated REIT Plan Help or Hurt Shareholders?