Limited liability company
A limited liability company (LLC) is a legal entity with limited liability for the owners and is taxed as a partnership.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Second Major Success in the Sharing Economy -- Airbnb Wins a $25 Billion Valuation
- 5 Things United Continental Holdings, Inc. Management Wants You to Know
- Seadrill's Latest Asset Sale: Too Little, Too Late?
- 2 Reasons to Believe Bank of America Has Finally Turned the Corner
- Who Needs to File 1040 Schedule C?
- 5 Ways to Slash Your Tax Liability in Retirement