Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) operates in four segments including: Personal Care; Consumer Tissue; K-C Professional & Other; and Health Care. It is headquartered in Dallas, Tex. and was founded in 1862.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Kimberly-Clark Corp Raises Full-Year Outlook Despite Foreign Exchange Headwinds
- 5 Dividend Stocks You Can Confidently Buy in a Crash and Hold for the Next 25 Years
- Better Dividend Stock: Procter & Gamble Co vs. Kimberly Clark Corp.
- 5 Things Kimberly-Clark Management Wants You to Know
- Kimberly-Clark Manages an Earnings Beat in a Tough Climate