Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) operates in four segments including: Personal Care; Consumer Tissue; K-C Professional & Other; and Health Care. It is headquartered in Dallas, Tex. and was founded in 1862.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Kimberly-Clark Corp. Earnings: Has Growth Come to a Standstill?
- P&G, Kimberly-Clark, or Clorox: Which Personal Products Giant Had the Best Quarter?
- Kimberly-Clark Corp. in Fighting Trim
- January's Hottest "Grandma Stocks"
- Campbell Soup, Kimberly-Clark, and Procter & Gamble: Are Their Dividends Sustainable?