Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) operates in four segments including: Personal Care; Consumer Tissue; K-C Professional & Other; and Health Care. It is headquartered in Dallas, Tex. and was founded in 1862.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Kimberly-Clark Losing Momentum?
- Even With Amazon Diapers Arriving, Huggies Maker Kimberly-Clark Remains a Top Dividend Stock to Buy
- Is Kimberly-Clark Corp.'s Dividend as Safe as It Seems?
- 3 Things Kimberly Clark Corp Dividend Stock Investors Need to Know
- Preventing Ebola? These 3 Healthcare Stocks Are Working On It