KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) is a bank holding and financial holding company. It operates retail banks. It is headquarterd in Cleveland, Ohio, and was founded in 1849.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Bank Stocks You Should Avoid at All Costs
- 2 Things to Consider Before Buying Huntington Bancshares
- Does KeyCorp Hold the Key to a Fortune?
- The Hidden Reason for Optimism at Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
- Why E*Trade Financial Corporation, KeyCorp, and Micron Technology Inc. Are Today's 3 Worst Stocks