John Mackey is co-founder of organic grocer extraordinaire Whole Foods, and has served as chairman of the board and chief executive officer since 1980. (He still holds that post as of March 2010, when this entry was created.) Mackey also served as company president from June 2001 to October 2004.
Here's a link to Mackey's CEO blog.
Related Fool Articles
- A Conversation With Whole Foods CEO John Mackey
- Whole Foods' Mackey Strikes Again
- Should Whole Foods Bag Its CEO?
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sprouts vs. Whole Foods: Still No Contest
- This Is What Makes Whole Foods Awesome
- Simplicity: How This Billionaire Created the World's Largest Restaurant Chain
- 3 Reasons Whole Foods Market Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- 3 Reasons Why Whole Foods Market Remains a Fantastic Long-Term Investment
- Passing on Whole Foods Made This "WholeFool"