John Mackey is co-founder of organic grocer extraordinaire Whole Foods, and has served as chairman of the board and chief executive officer since 1980. (He still holds that post as of March 2010, when this entry was created.) Mackey also served as company president from June 2001 to October 2004.
Here's a link to Mackey's CEO blog.
Related Fool Articles
- A Conversation With Whole Foods CEO John Mackey
- Whole Foods' Mackey Strikes Again
- Should Whole Foods Bag Its CEO?
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Whole Foods Leaves Investors Hungry for a Turnaround
- Should Investors Get Cooking With Whole Foods Market, Inc.?
- 5 Prominent Business Leaders Who Support the Legalization of Marijuana
- Understanding Whole Foods Market's Approach to Competition
- 4 CEOs We'd Like to See Run for President
- Whole Foods Market Inc. Facing Strong Headwinds -- Proceed With Caution