John Mackey is co-founder of organic grocer extraordinaire Whole Foods, and has served as chairman of the board and chief executive officer since 1980. (He still holds that post as of March 2010, when this entry was created.) Mackey also served as company president from June 2001 to October 2004.
Here's a link to Mackey's CEO blog.
Related Fool Articles
- A Conversation With Whole Foods CEO John Mackey
- Whole Foods' Mackey Strikes Again
- Should Whole Foods Bag Its CEO?
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco, Whole Foods, and The Container Store: 3 Companies Proving That Happy Employees Can Make Shar
- The Container Store -- A Gift for Investors Just in Time for the Holidays
- Black Friday Steals: 2 Stocks to Buy Now From This Market-Beating Retirement Portfolio
- Chipotle Closing on Thanksgiving Demonstrates Commitment to Conscious Capitalism
- Why Did Wall Street Freak Over Whole Foods Earnings?
- Investing Legend Jack Bogle Answers Your Questions