John Mackey is co-founder of organic grocer extraordinaire Whole Foods, and has served as chairman of the board and chief executive officer since 1980. (He still holds that post as of March 2010, when this entry was created.) Mackey also served as company president from June 2001 to October 2004.
Here's a link to Mackey's CEO blog.
Related Fool Articles
- A Conversation With Whole Foods CEO John Mackey
- Whole Foods' Mackey Strikes Again
- Should Whole Foods Bag Its CEO?
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Top Dividend Stocks for Retirees to Buy
- Please Everyone
- 3 Things Whole Foods CEO John Mackey Says the Company Is Doing Right
- 5 Things Whole Foods Market Inc. Management Wants You to Know About Its Blowout Quarter
- Why Whole Foods Market, Inc. Stock is Soaring Today
- Whole Foods Market Inc. Celebrates Healthier Earnings Growth