Jim Cramer is an investment commentator and former investment broker.
Best known for his "Mad Money" TV/radio show and internet programming, Cramer has also earned a reputation for his madcap personality and his less-than-somber approach to stock picking.
Related Fool Articles
- Why You Shouldn't Listen to Jim Cramer
- Cramer Still Stinging From Stewart's Smackdown
- It Pays to Be Cramer
Related Community Blogs
- Jim Cramer's Real Money: Sane Investing in an Insane World
- Jim Cramer's Stay Mad for Life: Get Rich, Stay Rich (Make Your Kids Even Richer)
- Jim Cramer's Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Not to Buy Into the Box, Inc. IPO
- Oil Baron Says $100 Oil Is Coming Back: 5 High-Yield Dividend Stocks Set to Profit if It Does
- Apple Stock: 1 Thing That Will Be Critical to Hitting New All-Time Highs
- How Jim Cramer Made His Millions
- 5 Companies That Tell Us Where the Economy's Going
- Did Jim Cramer Get This Oil Stock Pick All Wrong?