Jim Cramer is an investment commentator and former investment broker.
Best known for his "Mad Money" TV/radio show and internet programming, Cramer has also earned a reputation for his madcap personality and his less-than-somber approach to stock picking.
Related Fool Articles
- Why You Shouldn't Listen to Jim Cramer
- Cramer Still Stinging From Stewart's Smackdown
- It Pays to Be Cramer
Related Community Blogs
- Jim Cramer's Real Money: Sane Investing in an Insane World
- Jim Cramer's Stay Mad for Life: Get Rich, Stay Rich (Make Your Kids Even Richer)
- Jim Cramer's Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things T-Mobile's John Legere Wants the Competition to Know
- Is It Time for This Social Media Company to Change Management?
- 3 Reasons Why You Will Buy an Apple Watch
- Why Shares of Boulder Brands Inc Tumbled Thursday
- The Secret to Becoming a Successful Investor
- Why AOL, Inc.'s Shares Got Disconnected Today