JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU) is a low-fare, low-cost passenger airline that provides high-quality customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. Company focuses on serving underserved markets and large metropolitan areas that have high average fares.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is JetBlue Airways Corporation Finally Taking on the Midwest?
- A New Airline Expands in the U.S. -- What Does It Mean for Other Carriers?
- How JetBlue Airways Corporation Plans to Dramatically Boost Earnings
- JetBlue Customers Are Freaking Out: But Why?
- Southwest Airlines Co. vs. JetBlue Airways Corporation: Which Is a Better Investment?