JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU) is a low-fare, low-cost passenger airline that provides high-quality customer service primarily on point-to-point routes. Company focuses on serving underserved markets and large metropolitan areas that have high average fares.
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Airlines Should Be Worried About JetBlue's Mint Business Class
- Low-Cost Carriers Are Going Long-Haul -- There's No Way to Stop Them!
- JetBlue Airways Corporation Should Ignore the Critics and Play the Long Game
- JetBlue Airways Takes First Class Down a Notch
- America's Top Airlines May Be Fighting the Last War