Jeff Bezos founded Amazon.com in 1994 and serves as its president and CEO.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Would a $73 Billion Hedge Fund Company Sell Facebook?
- Why Did This $73 Billion Hedge Fund Company Buy Zynga?
- 3 Companies Set to Benefit From Autonomous Technology
- This Massive Hedge Fund Company Has Been Buying Citigroup, Merck, and Hertz
- 5 Successful CEOs Generating Value for Shareholders
- Peter Lynch's 2 Key Tips for Young Investors