Jack Welch is the enormously famous CEO of General Electric serving from 1980 to 2001. He is noted for his executive development techniques that included GE's own management school, and the use of a rigid performance evaluation system intended to force out underachievers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Investors Love General Electric Company's Dividend
- 3 Reasons General Electric Company Is Betting Big on Energy
- SodaStream Stock Has Been Crushed Almost 60%: Buy or Sell?
- 3 Reasons SodaStream International Ltd.?s Stock Could Rise
- Warren Buffett's Secret Key to Building an Money-Making Empire
- An Interview with Author Larry Cunningham