Jack Welch is the enormously famous CEO of General Electric serving from 1980 to 2001. He is noted for his executive development techniques that included GE's own management school, and the use of a rigid performance evaluation system intended to force out underachievers.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why YRC Worldwide Shares Jumped 27%
- ITC Holdings Charges Up on Solid Growth, Thumb Loop Success
- General Electric Races to Dump Lending Units, Netting $9.2 Billion in Two Days
- T-Mobile Amps Up Its JUMP! Device Trade-in Offer to 3 Trades a Year
- Does Jack Welch's Legacy Live On at General Electric?
- 90 Billion Reasons General Electric Just Became Your Best Dividend Stock