J.C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) sells family apparel, jewelry, shoes, accessories and home furnishings to customers through department stores and Direct (Internet/catalog).
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Where Will J.C. Penney Company Inc Be in 10 Years?
- Why Kohl's Is the Department-Store Stock to Buy This Holiday Season
- 5 Key Things J.C. Penney Needs You to Know
- J.C. Penney Reports Solid Sales, but Falls Prey to Broader Retail Collapse
- Why Wall Street's Doubts About J.C. Penney Are a Buying Opportunity