The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Dollar General's Stock Could Fall
- Battle of the Buffett Stocks: Wells Fargo vs. Bank of America
- The Most Popular Business Jets -- This Is How the Elite Like to Fly
- How Can GM Justify an All-New Chevrolet Volt?
- How to Get a Checking Account If You're in the Marijuana Industry
- 3 Ways to Invest Like Warren Buffett