The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Williams Companies' $13.8 Billion Kinder Style Merger: 3 Things Dividend Investors Need to Know
- 3 Energy Stocks That Would Suit the Intelligent Investor
- Elizabeth Warren Is Worried About Annuities: Should You Be, Too?
- 6 Tips to Catch Up On Retirement Savings
- Stock Market Tips for Retirement Planning
- Dividend Stocks: What You Need to Know