The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Honda's Sales Are Clobbered As Buyers Choose SUVs Instead
- Better Buy: Fidelity Select Pharmaceuticals Portfolio or Fidelity Select Health Care Portfolio?
- Icahn Sounds the Value Alarm on Freeport-McMoRan
- The One Redeeming Quality of Fifth Street Finance
- The Worst Investing Move During A Stock Market Crash
- Is China's Volatile Economy Trouble for Walt Disney Co.'s New Megaresort There?