The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fifth & Pacific Sells Lucky Brand to Focus on Kate Spade
- Why Chip Wilson Resigning From Lululemon Board is Great News for Yoga Lovers
- Guess?, American Eagle Outfitters, and Abercrombie & Fitch: The Bad, the Worse, and the Downright Ug
- Ulta, Sally, or Regis: Who's Going to Have the Most Beautiful 2014?
- The Basic Needs Portfolio
- How Tiffany Plans to Shine Forever: The Advantage of Pricing Power