The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Questions Going Into Google Inc. Earnings
- How This Wall Street Billionaire Is Forcing eBay to Dance to His Tune
- 3 of Our Favorite Hedge Fund Managers
- Where to Invest When America's Infrastructure Is Worsening
- How Useful Is the PEG Ratio?
- Back in the Ring to Take Another Swing: OnePlus One Gets Two Successors in 2015