The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ford Burns Rubber in China, While Select Medical and Chevron Shareholders Cash In
- Is It Too Late to Buy Under Armour?
- Watch Out, Travelers: New Airline Policies Spread Easily
- Why Investing in Video Game Stocks May Be Bad in the Long Term
- Under Armour?s Strong Performance Should Continue
- This Might Be the 2016 Maserati GranTurismo