The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You'll Never Guess Which Country Can't Get Enough of Nike (Hint: It's Not the U.S.)
- Before You Think About Investing in America's Oil Glut, Consider This...
- Is This Tiny Biotech Still a Buy at All-Time Highs?
- Giant Tobacco Merger Finds Itself at the Mercy of a Tiny Rival
- The AR-15 Just Dodged A Bullet From Obama, But Congress Is Reloading
- Confessions of a Value Investor Stuck in a High-Growth Industry