The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Stock Market Bubble in Car Companies?
- 3 of the Best Hedge Funds
- 3 Top Oakmark Funds
- Pandora Media's Q1 Earnings: Record User Engagement, but Still a Net Loss
- eBay Inc Earnings: Overall Sales Up, but Marketplace Doesn't Shine
- Dividend Stocks: Don't Expect More Mega-Mergers From Kinder Morgan Anytime Soon