The investment style of a mutual fund refers to its type. Growth fund, value fund, index fund, managed fund, bond fund, small cap fund, large cap fund, balanced fund, gold fund, sector fund, technology fund, etc. are typical designations.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Reynolds American Inc Gains $5 Billion in a Lopsided Deal With Japan Tobacco
- Why Pandora Media Inc. Gained 19% in September
- The Biggest Blunders of the World's Richest Investors
- Bryce Harper in 3D Is Just the Beginning for Virtual Reality Ads
- 15 Surprising Facts About Buffalo Wild Wings
- Honda Has a New Hydrogen Car -- But Who Will Buy It?