An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Intel Corporation vs. Qualcomm Inc.: Let the Drone Wars Begin!
- Joshua Kushner Is Thriving by Investing in Change
- Could This Halt Marijuana's Expansion in Its Tracks?
- At Least One Middle Eastern Airline Giant Is Fueled by Subsidies
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Medical Diagnostics
- Energy News: How to Read It When the Market Is in Turmoil