An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Follow Warren Buffett When It Comes To Food Stocks
- 3 Triple-Digit Stocks With Upside Potential of At Least 40%
- Can Google Inc. Flank Facebook Inc. In This $90 Billion Market?
- GoDaddy's IPO: It's Go Time!
- Fiat Chrysler's Dealers Got Crushed in These Rankings
- Will Apple Inc. Compete Against Google Glass and Microsoft Corp.'s HoloLens?