An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amazon Prime Now: 3 More Cities About to Get Same Day Delivery
- 3 of the Best Hedge Funds
- The 3 Best Diversified REITs You Can Buy Today
- Why Ocwen Financial Corp Is Getting Rid of this $89 Billion Portfolio
- 3 Ways Berkshire Hathaway Will Look Different 10 Years From Now
- Is A Stock Market Bubble Brewing in "Internet of Things" Stocks?