An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Energy Companies That Will Do Well Despite Low Oil Prices
- 1 Way Pfizer Continues to Stand Out From the Crowd
- Ares Capital?s New Partner Has Big Shoes to Fill
- Kinder Morgan Inc.'s 3 Most Important Numbers
- Google, Inc. Takes Aim at the Internet of Things, Again
- Will China Be Netflix Inc.'s Toughest Expansion Market?