An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Economics: The Basics
- Intel Corporation vs. Qualcomm Inc.: Let the Drone Wars Begin!
- Better Buy: Fidelity Select Pharmaceuticals Portfolio or Fidelity Select Health Care Portfolio?
- What Leucadia's Latest Results Say About Its Future
- Buffet?s Solar ?Insurance? Coup In Nevada
- Here's Why Wells Fargo Is Much More Complicated Than Most People Give It Credit For