An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did Monsanto Inc. Waste $1 Billion on This Acquisition?
- The Magic to This Monthly Dividend Stock's Success
- Why Rigel Pharmaceuticals Shares Surged Higher Today
- Don't Follow Warren Buffett When It Comes To Food Stocks
- 3 Triple-Digit Stocks With Upside Potential of At Least 40%
- Can Google Inc. Flank Facebook Inc. In This $90 Billion Market?