An investment firm or investment house is a business that engages in investing or investing services as a major business. Some are brokers but others specialize in behind the scenes, i.e., back office services. Bond trading, research, portfolio management and making a market in over the counter securities are typical functions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 8 Unexpected Retirement Costs to Plan For
- Best Stocks in IT Services: Accenture Plc and Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- Microsoft Corporation Buys an Overlooked Technology From Intel Corporation
- Why Seagate Technology PLC Fell 12.8% in September
- 3 Stocks with Strong Competitive Positions
- 3 Stocks to Watch for the Future of Air Travel