Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amazon.com Inc Challenges PayPal Holdings Inc in Mobile Payments
- How 3 Fools Would Fix the Income Tax System
- How to Calculate Early Withdrawal Penalties on a Retirement IRA
- You Mad Bro? These Giant Companies Might Pay Lower Tax Rates Than You!
- 1 Critical Way Alphabet Inc's Self-Driving Cars Will Mirror Apple Inc.'s Project Titan
- Life Beyond 140 Characters: Inside What Could Be a Historic Shift in Twitter's Strategy