Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Avoid Foreign Dividend Withholding Tax
- Google, Inc Takes Aim at Telecoms With Free Calls
- Will Piracy Affect Netflix, Inc.'s International Expansion?
- 3 Simple Ways to Invest Like George Soros
- Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. to Get Java Jolt From Kraft Coffee Deal
- 3 Reasons Why Burger King Buying Tim Hortons Makes Sense