Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Life Beyond 140 Characters: Inside What Could Be a Historic Shift in Twitter's Strategy
- Mining, Drilling, Natural Gas, and Oil: Stocks to Watch, and Stocks to Ditch
- Section 409a and How It Could Affect Your Taxes
- Comcast Corporation Bets Big on Universal Studios Japan
- Get Ready to Use Facebook at Work
- 1040 Schedule B: What Is it? Do You Need to Use It?