Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Anybody Buy Rackspace?
- 1 Reason to Look Past Intel's Mobile Losses
- eCommerce Throwdown: Amazon vs. Wal-Mart vs. Target
- Alaska Air's Earnings Preview: 5 Themes to Watch
- What Does Microsoft Corporation's Reaffirmed Support for Xbox Mean for Investors?
- Hey, Darden Restaurants: Try Going More Upscale with Olive Garden