Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Tech Startups Should Consider Abandoning Silicon Valley
- How Uncle Sam Decided to Change The World of Bitcoin
- Will Shire PLC Build Or Buy Its Future?
- 5 Takeaways From General Electric Company's Annual Report
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. Comes Home to America
- JetBlue Airways Corporation Is Going Global -- Virtually