Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- IBM Looks to Linux for Mainframe Growth
- Are 403(b) and 457 Plans the Same as a 401(k)?
- Graham Holdings Earnings Keep Moving Forward
- 3 Alzheimer's Drugs Investors Should Be Watching
- Washington's Marijuana Tax Revenue Tops Estimates, but Big Problems Still Exist
- 3 Reasons Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Stock Could Fall