Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 6.8 Million People Say They're Ready to Cut the Cord After HBO Go Launches -- Are You One of Them?
- This Makes You 41 Times More Likely to Mess Up Your Taxes
- Corporate Tax Reform: Why It's Becoming Increasingly Irrelevant
- The 1 Thing You Need to Know About 2015 Federal Income Tax Rates
- Dover Sells Datamax. Is It a Good Deal for Honeywell International Stock?
- The Biggest Tax Changes for 2015