Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exclusive: Zillow Group Inc. Panel Talks Mobile, Acquisitions and Plans for 2015
- Exclusive: Interview with Zillow COO Kathleen Phillips
- Apple Inc.'s Project "Titan" Could Be a Win and Loss for Shareholders
- Are Health Insurance Premiums Tax-Deductible?
- Can You Guess What Percentage of Americans Think It's OK to Cheat on Their Taxes?
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying