Internal Revenue Code
The code is the IRS implementation of tax laws passed by Congress as modified by various court decisions.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Carl Icahn's $240 Apple, Inc. Price Target Is Way Too Aggressive
- Quality Systems Soars as Earnings Double
- The Internet of Things is About to Solve Biotech's Oldest Problem
- 5 Things Investors Need to Know About Amazon's Web Services Financial Results
- A-10 Warthog "Treason" Comments Cost Air Force General His Job
- Is Europe Picking on Google?