Interactive Brokers (Nasdaq:IBKR) is an automated electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, futures and foreign exchange instruments.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Interactive Brokers Reports Solid 2014 Growth, but Fears Remain
- Bad News for Investors: Systemic Risk Is Back on the Table
- Interactive Brokers Takes a Hit, but Turbulent Markets Could Mean Better Days Ahead
- Investing With Your Online Broker Might Be the Best Trade You Can Make
- Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. CEO Explains the 'Magic' of His Business