Interactive Brokers (Nasdaq:IBKR) is an automated electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, futures and foreign exchange instruments.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investing With Your Online Broker Might Be the Best Trade You Can Make
- Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. CEO Explains the 'Magic' of His Business
- Here's Why Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. Crushes the Competition
- Interactive Brokers Group Hits a Home Run
- Why Icahn Enterprises, ExOne, and Interactive Brokers Jumped Today