Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things US Silica's Management Wants You to Know
- Vanguard Natural Resources: What the Latest Acquisitions Mean for the Distribution
- 401k Limits in 2014: How Much Should You Contribute?
- Prospect Capital Corp.: A High-Yield Dividend Stock on Sale
- 4 Things Ensco PLC's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Rock Solid Dividend Stocks With Upside Potential