Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Bank of America Earnings: 3 Things to Watch
- Is Under Armour a Good Bet?: Nike as a Road Map
- 3 Ways to Invest Money Wisely -- Without Spending a Lot of Time
- How to Save for Retirement if You Don't Have a 401(k)
- Why Is Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Delaying One of its Most Profitable Models?
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Natural Gas