Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil Stocks: Why This High-Yielding Refiner's Blowout Earnings Herald Strong Growth Ahead
- 3 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 4%
- How Does Social Security Fit Into Your Retirement Plan?
- Pfizer Inc. Has a Growth Problem -- Here Are 3 Ways to Change That
- How Often Should You Adjust Your "Retirement Number"?
- Selling Seadrill For This Reason is the Dumbest Thing You Could Do Right Now