Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Run, Don't Walk, From These Sketchy Dividend Stocks
- Renting or Buying a Home? Here Are 3 Things You Should Consider
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Hikes Its Dividend: Why This Is Important
- This $14 Trillion Problem Could Hurt Millions of Americans (Hint: It?s Not the National Debt)
- Was There a Silver Lining in General Motors' First Quarter?
- 3 Things You Should Know Before You Sign Up For a 401(k)