Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are the Earnings at Lifepoint Hospitals Hiding Something?
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Teledyne Technologies's Earnings
- Here's How Viacom Is Making You So Much Cash
- Homeserve Expects "Modest Growth" in 2014
- Paragon Group of Companies Reports "Significant Progress"
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over UNS Energy's Earnings