Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla's Next Big Battle: Electric Cars vs. Hydrogen Cars
- How Tax Reform Will Affect These 2 Stocks
- Will Zoe?s Kitchen Continue to Rally Like Chipotle Mexican Grill or Fizzle Like Noodles & Company?
- Strong Earnings Push Coca-Cola and Johnson & Johnson Higher to Lead the Dow
- UnitedHealth Group Inc. Earnings: Can They Grow Despite Obamacare?
- Apple's Nearly Back at $500 -- Time to Buy?