Similar systems are used in most states and localities to file income taxes due in their jurisdictions.
Related Fool Articles
- The Fool's "Death and Taxes" Center -- lots of good information
- 60-Second Guide to Investor Tax Issues
- Shift Income for Tax Savings
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things You Probably Don't Know About Roth IRAs
- Has Ameresco Turned the Corner?
- SolarCity Facing 2 Big Challenges to Solar Domination
- Gartner Inc. Earnings: FX Weighs on Results, but Contract Value Growth Impresses
- Procter & Gamble Cuts Costs, but Sales Disappoint
- U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. Stock Jumped 17% on Earnings Beat: Here's What You Need to Know