v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can the Latest 3D Mario Help Save Nintendo's Wii U?
- Retailer?s ?Magic? Revealed! 11 Tricky Schemes to Get You to Spend More
- Why Russia Is Exploring Alternate Trade Routes With China
- Don't Buy a House Until You Read This
- How Tiffany Plans to Shine Forever: The Advantage of Pricing Power
- Are Rent-to-Own Items Worth It?