v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Citrix Systems, Inc.'s Results Are a Mixed Bag
- Russia Sanctions: 5 Dividend Stocks That Might Be Affected
- Polycom Earnings: Delivering in a Tough Market
- 4 Energy Stocks I'll Be Buying If the Stock Market Crashes
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.'s Earnings: Buying Its Way to the Top
- 5 Things Netflix, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know