v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Find a Retirement Planner: 5 Tips
- Dividend Aristocrats: Time to Buy AbbVie Inc Stock?
- Seadrill Ltd. Revisited: Was Not Selling a Mistake?
- Dividend Aristocrats: Time to Buy Target Corporation?
- The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Sells Out, But Does it Matter?
- 5 Things Rite Aid Corporation's Management Wants You to Know