v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Chart Industries Q3 Earnings: "Good News, Bad News" Quarter, but the Long Term Remains Solid
- 5 Things Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Is Transocean LTD?s Fleet in Danger of Falling Apart?
- How You Can Help Fight the Ebola Outbreak
- 5 Things GlaxoSmithKline plc Stock's Management Wants You to Know
- What Obamacare May Mean for WellPoint in 2015