v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Stock Popped, Then Dropped: What You Need to Know
- Smart Investors Are Already Buying These Stocks for Retirement
- Ford Motor Company Hopes the Third Time Is the Charm for Sync
- Twitter Needs to Find Its Sheryl Sandberg
- Where You'll Find the Top Income Stocks for 2015
- Why I Am Not an Apple Shareholder