v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Money Moves to Make by Year's End
- Will Charging Your Holiday Shopping Hurt Your Credit Score?
- Is Renting REALLY Cheaper Than Buying?
- Solid Bank Earnings Could Signal an Opportunity for Investors
- Easier Mortgages Are Coming Back -- Will They Boost the Housing Market or Cause Another Crash?
- How You Can Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck