v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Biggest Risk to Google, Inc.'s One-Stop Information Shop
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Gigafactory May Be More Revolutionary Than We Realize
- The Shipping Industry: Investing Essentials
- Social Security: Taking Benefits at 62 Is Smart, but Not for This Reason
- Staples Earnings: Better Than Expected
- Self-Directed IRA: The Key to a Rich Retirement?