v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Despite Massive Setbacks in China, Qualcomm Still Benefits
- Wal-Mart Is Coming to a City Near You
- Home Depot?s Comparable Store Sales Performance and Expectations
- The Airline Industry: Investing Essentials
- Samsung Is Losing Market Share to Chinese Competitors
- 5 Radical Business Quotes From Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Elon Musk