v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Save Money Fast -- Without a Budget
- 1 Chart Every Bank Investor Needs to See
- You'll Never Guess Which Tech Company Made the List of Top Lobbying Spenders
- Why the War for Midsize Trucks Matters -- and Will the Tacoma Lose Its Top Spot?
- Is Ford's F-150 Starting to Fight Back Against Chevy and Ram?
- PS4 vs. Xbox One: Sony Still Has Lead Despite Holiday Lift for Microsoft