v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways This Unintentional By-Product of the Energy Boom Could Make You Rich
- Does DTE Energy Company?s Dividend Still Have Room to Grow?
- Hudson City Shareholders Should Prepare for the Worst on Wednesday
- Everything You Need to Know About New York Community Bancorp Before Wednesday's Earnings
- How Huntington Bancshares Found the Holy Grail of Banking
- Charles Schwab Corp's Earnings Show Its Advantage Over E*Trade and TD Ameritrade