v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 2 Dow Stocks You Must Watch This Week
- 2 Things Investors Should Watch Very Closely This Week
- Will Vertical Farming Kill Monsanto Company and Help Whole Foods Market?
- 5 Tips For Paying Off Your Student Loans in 4 Years or Less
- What You Need to Know About Brokerage Account Transfers
- Warren Buffett Thinks This is The Most Important Business in Our Economy