v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil News: ConocoPhillips Breaks the Oil Export Barrier
- Ford Investors Are Missing the Big Picture
- Balance Sheet Analysis on Bank of America's Stock: 2 Key Takeaways
- 3 Reasons Citizens Financial Group Could Fall
- Round 2 of Gilead Sciences, Inc.'s Offensive Begins
- Who Cares About Oil? Egypt Has Its Sights on Renewable Energy