v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things to Watch with Gilead Sciences Inc.'s Q1 Earnings
- 3 Bank Stocks You Could Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Things Chipotle Is Doing Right That McDonald's Is Doing Wrong
- Twitter Inc.'s Periscope Could Lead TV Newsrooms Into the Future
- Oil Dividend Stocks: 4 High-Yielding MLPs That Just Raised Their Payouts as Much as 30%
- Apple, Inc.'s iPhone 6 Fuels Another Strong Quarter