v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Small-Cap Cancer Immunotherapy Developer Just Snagged Another Big Partner
- Rumors of Facebook, Inc.'s Decline Are Greatly Exaggerated
- How Twitter Inc. Lost to Instagram, and What It Can Do About It
- U.S. Mega Banks Look Downright Tiny Compared to the Chinese Competition
- You'll Never Guess America's Favorite Credit Card of 2015
- This Often Overlooked Trait May Help You Pick Winning Companies