v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can ?Resurrection? Revive ABC?s Midseason Hopes?
- 5 Successful CEOs Generating Value for Shareholders
- Cheerios Could Face a Shortage Thanks to Oil's Overabundance
- There Is 1 Clear Loser Between Russia and Ukraine
- Oil Eases America's Rocky Relationship with These 7 Countries
- Has Bank of America Finally Made Its Customers Happy?