v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Reasons This Gold Miner Can Go From Good to Great
- Here?s the Average Cost of Homeowner Insurance. Are You Paying Too Much?
- Can Sirius XM Holdings Inc. Survive Without Howard Stern?
- American Express and Costco: Who Divorced Who?
- Hedge Funds Are Positive on Boeing Co Stock. Should You Be?
- 3 Promising Restaurant Stocks Under $10