v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Healthcare Providers Push Back Against a More Connected World?
- Molycorp Inc's Bankruptcy Is the Beginning of the End for Rare Earths Miners
- With Recent Gains, Kroger Co Announces Dividend Increase and Stock Buybacks
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Gold Mining
- Stocks to Watch in Uranium
- This Small-Cap Semiconductor Stock Looks Like a Bargain