v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings: Explaining the Wonky Trends
- These Places Are Better Bets Than Las Vegas
- PRA Group Earnings Fall Short Despite Solid Sales Gains
- Chuy's Gets a Bit Spicier, But Will It Deliver in 2015?
- 3 Reasons Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Stock Could Rise
- While the U.S. Government Squabbles, Canada Gets Serious