v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- At Long Last, Amazon.com Commits to Going Green
- Expert Opinion: 3 Common Misconceptions About 3D Printing
- BlackBerry Gets Ready for Internet of Things With BES12 and Project Ion
- Nokia to Microsoft: Thanks for $7.2 Billion; We're Going to China With Android Now
- IBM Stock: Will This New Technology Kick-Start Big Blue?
- Fiat Chrysler Doubles Down on Building Jeeps in China