v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Snyder's-Lance's Cash Machine Slowing Down?
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Is NetScout Systems Growing or Slowing?
- The One Chart You Need to See for Atwood Oceanics
- Check This to See How Should You Should Play Modine Manufacturing
- Will Techne Whiff on Revenues Next Quarter?