v. To import is to buy goods from a seller in another country.
n. Imports are goods purchased from a seller in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Key Takeaways from Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2015
- Key Questions for Walt Disney Co as Subscriber Losses at ESPN Accelerate
- Australia Helps Vail Resorts Narrow Its Losses
- A Rare Bit of Good News for Lockheed Martin's F-35 Stealth Fighter
- Why General Motors Is Building Its New Buick in China
- Is TrueCar, Inc. Behind AutoNation's November Sales Decline?