Idera Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:IDRA) is engaged in the discovery and development of synthetic DNis a and RNA-based compounds for the treatment of cancer, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, and asthma/allergies, and for use as vaccine adjuvants.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Bouncing on Phase 2 Success
- Why MannKind, Momenta Pharmaceuticals, and Idera Pharmaceuticals Tumbled Today
- Biggest Biotech Clinical Wins of the Week
- This Week in Biotech: Biogen Idec Gets a Key Approval While Insmed Confuses Investors
- Why Idera Pharmaceuticals, Bofi Holdings, and Eastman Kodak Are Today's 3 Best Stocks