IT generally stands for information technology.
The overall level of companies' IT spending is one indicator of how well the economy is doing. Companies tend to pull back spending on things such as systems upgrades when times are lean.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Apple is Poised to Break Even More Records with the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Apple?s iPhone 6 Launch Sales Will Be Record-Breaking
- Smartphone Can be a Valuable Finance Tool ? if You Know How to Use It
- The Latest Apple iPad Roars Into Production
- Hacking Hospitals: The Present and Future Threat to Your Data
- Industrial Equipment: Investing Essentials