Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things to Watch When American Tower Corp. Reports Earnings
- LifeLock, Inc. Earnings: Bring On the Upside Funnel
- Fiat Chrysler Earnings: Profits Rise on Strong Ram and Jeep Sales
- The Greatest Threat to America (Hint: It's Not Ebola)
- Why American Express Company Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- SunPower Earnings: Beating Expectations Is No Longer Enough