Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Mortgage Lenders Need to Know About Your Money
- Personal Financial Planning: 3 Tips for Long-Term Success
- 401(k) Contribution Limits: Maxing It Out May Be a Bad Idea
- Why Other Countries Aren't Worried About 30-Year Mortgage Rates
- When Is Maxing Out Your 401(k) Smarter Than a Roth IRA?
- Mortgage Interest Rates: Why You Get Offered the Worst Ones