Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Altria Group Inc Earnings: Sales Gains Send Income Soaring, but Should Investors Worry?
- Our 25th Year of Retirement by Age 62
- Ford Earnings: A Tough Fourth Quarter Sets the Stage for Gains in 2015
- Pursuing Profits? Meet Margins!
- Facebook Inc. Earnings: Profiting From Mobile Growth
- When "Sin" Pays: A Look at Big Tobacco