Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Real Reason Obamacare May Not Be Affordable After All
- Buying a House? Why Your Down Payment Isn't Enough
- Don't Want to Go Broke in Retirement? Annuities Can Help
- Social Security: 3 Lessons America Learned From the File-and-Suspend Fiasco
- Mortgage Rates Are Low -- So Why Aren't People Buying Homes?
- How to Calculate the Effective Tax Rate of a Corporation