Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Costco One of the Best Companies in America?
- 5 Things Transocean LTD Management Wants You to Know
- Pioneer Natural Resources vs EOG Resources Inc: Which Company Returns More to Its Stockholders?
- Sempra Energy vs. Northeast Utilities System: Which Returns More to Shareholders?
- What's the Best Big Oil Stock to Buy Today?
- Social Security: Don?t Let a Simple Mistake Ruin Your Retirement