Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why National Grid, Balfour Beatty, and Marston's Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- A Closer Look at BT Group's Dividend Potential
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Hub Group's Earnings
- Has Universal Electronics Made You Any Real Money?
- Are Maidenform Brands's Earnings Worse Than They Look?
- Has Drew Industries Made You Any Real Money?