Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Average American Is Just Plain Wrong on Social Security
- Get Ready, Because Big Changes Are Coming to Obamacare in 2016
- A Surprising Way to Invest in the Health Boom
- 3 Money Lessons Donald Trump Can Teach You
- This Obamacare Flaw Could Give Taxpayers a $345 Million Windfall
- Will the Social Security Mess Ever Get Solved?