Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Radical Plan to Force the Biggest Banks to Pay the Government $86 Billion
- How to Get Rich Off Real Estate Like Warren Buffett
- FTSE Shares That Soared and Plunged This Week
- The Best Airlines for Family Travel
- What's the Tax Bill For Finding $10 Million in Buried Treasure?
- The Complete Guide to 2014 Tax Filing for Same-Sex Married Couples