Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investors Should Keep an Eye on This Miner With Russian Exposure
- 7 Things to Know About Your Brokerage Account
- Is This Growing Energy Company Flying Under Your Radar?
- Don't Fret Over iRobot Corporation's Mixed Results
- Hercules Offshore Seeing Slowdown in Domestic Drilling
- ExxonMobil's Exploration Plan Threatened by Russian Sanctions