Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Save for Retirement if You Don't Have a 401(k)
- 4 Industries Where Mergers and Acquisitions May Become the Norm
- Monthly Dividend Stocks for Any Investor
- CalAmp Corp. Communicates Another Solid Quarter
- Senior Discounts: Save Thousands of Dollars Starting at Age 50
- 3 Things Every American Needs to Know About Retirement