Your Income Tax
Most individual rely on the instructions for Form 1040 as their first source for questions on filing your income tax. Publication 17 is longer, with detailed articles and sample forms on many topics. Both refer you to other more specialized publications for more detail.
A new edition is published each tax year.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Smart Things You Can Do With $1,000 Right Now
- I'm So Crazy That I Just Bought SeaWorld Entertainment Inc
- This Should Be Your First Investment
- Billionaire Carl Icahn's Stock Buys: The Breakup Master Strikes Again
- Is McDonald's Sitting on the Key to Its Recovery?
- The Average American Spends This Much Time on Their Tax Return. How Do You Compare?