Huntington Bancshares (Nasdaq: HBAN) is a multi-state diversified financial holding company which through its subsidiaries provides full-service commercial and consumer banking services, mortgage banking services, automobile financing and other insurance and financial products and services.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Most Expensive Big Bank Stocks Right Now
- 4 Bank Stocks You Should Avoid at All Costs
- The Evidence Mounts That This Could Be the Next Lending Bubble
- Why Wells Fargo & Co Is Making Me Buy Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated, M&T Bank Corporation, or Comerica Incorporated: Who Has Better C