Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Could Make Bank of America's Stock Soar When It Reports Earnings on Wednesday
- Why FX Energy, Conn's, and Twitter Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Why is Conn?s Trading Higher?
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp Offers More than Just a Buyout Opportunity
- 2 Stocks to Buy During a Market Correction: Bank of America and Citigroup
- How Will Off-Price Retail Fare As the Economy Rebounds?