Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exotic Mortgage Loans Are Making a Comeback: Should We Be Worried?
- 3 Ways to Invest Money Wisely -- Without Spending a Lot of Time
- 7 Top Stocks to Buy In July
- Monthly Dividend Stocks for Any Investor
- 3 Reasons Why the New Darden Restaurants Inc. REIT Might Be Wrong for Investors
- 3 Ways Rite Aid Is Transforming Before Our Very Eyes