Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Las Vegas, Macau, and More: The State of the Gambling Industry
- Is Boeing Off Course in Thinking China Needs So Many Airplanes?
- What Is a Pension? Is It All You'll Need to Retire?
- Netflix Inc. Strategy Changing Course as It Gives Up Major Hollywood Titles
- International Business Machine Corp Has What Big Companies Need
- Why Windstream Holdings, Inc. Gained 48% in August