Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Art the Answer for Detroit's Bankruptcy?
- Everything You Know About Your Home's Value Is Wrong
- LA Sues Wells Fargo, Citigroup Over Foreclosures in Minority Communities
- States Try to Tempt Boeing in Bid for 777X Jobs
- The Beginning of Irrational Exuberance
- Netflix Looks to Double Down on Original Content