Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can eBay or Wal-Mart Compete With Amazon Prime?
- 2 Great Signs for Investors in Detroit's Largest Automaker
- This Issue Is Set to Dominate the 2016 Elections
- 3 Things You Should Put Off Until Your Retirement Is on Track
- 5 Things You Didn?t Know About FHA Mortgage Rates
- Warren Buffett Just Bought More Of These Two Bank Stocks. Should You Do The Same?