Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Three Small Caps That Should Be on Your Radar
- Is This Government Wrist Slap a Wake-Up Call for Investors?
- BofI Holding Inc: Continually the Best in Class - With Good Reason
- Genworth Financial Inc: An Extremely Undervalued Insurance Company With Massive Potential
- Howard Hughes Corporation: A Real Estate Development Play With Strong Chances to Outperform
- What Should General Electric Company Investors Expect for This Business?