Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why I?m Buying Home Depot Inc. Stock
- Wisdom from Warren Buffett?s Golden Anniversary Letter
- Selling Seadrill For This Reason is the Dumbest Thing You Could Do Right Now
- 6 Companies We'd Buy and Hold for the Next Decade
- How Walt Disney Co Is Re-Imagining Its Classics to Deliver Wins Beyond the Box Office
- Sotheby's Bids Up Sales, but Will Profits Climb in 2015?