Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Original Content is Making Netflix, Inc. a Riskier Bet
- Meritage Homes Earnings: A Few Key Things to Know
- How Risky Is Annaly Capital Management, Inc. Really?
- Qualcomm, Inc. Earnings: You'll Never Guess Who's Ditching the Snapdragon Chip
- The Typical American's Net Worth By Age: Here's Where You Stand
- The Average American's Net Worth By Age: Here's Where You Stand