Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 6 Terrible Uses for Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- Will Alcoa's Breakup Hurt More Than Help?
- Better Buy: Vipshop Holdings Ltd. or E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc?
- 15 Mortgage Questions and Answers for First-Time Homebuyers
- 3 Financial Legacies Every Father Should Pass Down to His Kids
- Mortgage Rates Are Low -- So Why Aren't People Buying Homes?