Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Parker-Hannifin Corporation a Dividend Beast, Backslider, or Bust?
- Best Remodeling Bang For Your Buck
- The Best Warren Buffett Coverage You Haven't Read
- This $23 Billion Long-Term Winner Has Been Buying Health Care and Lumber
- The S&P 500's 5 Most Loved Stocks
- How Home Depot, Lowe's, and the Housing Recovery Are Faring