Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Jeremy Clarkson's Heading to Amazon Instead of Netflix Is a Big Deal
- Will Walt Disney Co. Prove This Wall Street Pro Right?
- 4 Stocks That Are Poised to Outperform in the Next Bear Market
- Social Media Swandive? What Happened With Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc and LinkedIn Corp?s Earnings
- Cremation Costs: What to Expect
- If You're Rich, You Won't Want to Miss These 3 Tax Deductions