Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Biotech Head-to-Head: Gilead vs. Celgene
- Can Home Depot Inc. Build Upon the Foundation Laid Out by Wall Street?
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. Earnings: Another Tough Quarter, But Are Better Days Here?
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 2 Trends that Could Make or Break the Bank Industry in 2015
- Why Shares of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Popped