Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- SnapChat's New Cash Transfer App Won't Undermine Apple Pay
- I'm Giving My Money to This Top CEO -- Here's Why
- Chipotle's High Stock Price: Worth the Premium?
- The 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks of 2014
- The Real Reason Marijuana is a Dangerous Investment
- Disney?s New Toy Story Hotel Is More Important Than You Think