Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Financial Legacies Every Father Should Pass Down to His Kids
- Mortgage Rates Are Low -- So Why Aren't People Buying Homes?
- 3 Bank Stocks All Retirees Should Consider Owning
- Netflix, Amazon Prime, or Hulu: Which Offers the Best Deal?
- 10 Infamous "Last Words" of Personal Finance
- 3 Reasons I Own Netflix Stock