Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Netflix Walk This Slippery Slope?
- Can Apple and Amazon Beat Netflix?
- 1 Industrial Giant Hauling the Dow Higher Today and 1 on Deck for Tomorrow
- AT&T and Poor Economic Releases Weigh on the Dow Jones Today
- McDonald's Disappoints: Buying Opportunity or Time to Run?
- Chipotle Mexican Grill's Long-Term Prospects Remain Strong