Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why The Sherwin-Williams Company Stock Skyrocketed 19% in 2014
- Is It Time to Buy Goldman Sachs' Stock?
- 3 Reasons Merck & Co., Inc.'s Stock Could Fall
- 3 Reasons the Dow Chemical Company's Stock Could Fall
- Is It Time to Buy iShares China Large-Cap ETF (FXI)?
- Why Smith & Wesson Holding Corp Shares Were Decimated Today