Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Buy Your Next Home With No Money Down?
- A Firsthand Account of What It's Like to Re-Enroll for Obamacare
- Turnkey Investing 101: What to Avoid and How to Know if It's Right for You
- Please, Please Stop Making These Critical Homebuying Mistakes
- Gold Coins: For the Zombie Apocalypse, but Not for Investors
- 3 Pharma Giants Growing Significantly Faster Than Pfizer, Inc.