Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- If Apple Ditches Gorilla Glass, Here's What Happens to Corning
- Mortgage Interest Rates: Why You Get Offered the Worst Ones
- Could Activision Blizzard?s ?Destiny? Be the Biggest Game of 2014?
- Is Another Financial Crisis Coming Down the Road?
- The Mortgage Market's Next Opportunity
- Freddie Mac Stock: Why Warren Buffett Sold His Shares