Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Big Data Companies to Invest in Now
- Become a Real Estate Millionaire Without Actually Owning Property
- Selling Your Home? Don't Get Suckered by These 3 Tax Myths
- 3 Oft-Ignored Risks to the U.S. Economy
- Chipotle Stock Down 6%, Beef Is Up, and Pork Is Nowhere to Be Found: Is an Earnings Letdown Coming?
- The Government Might Leave Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Alone