Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Winners in the Big Bank of America Corp. Settlement
- The First-Time Homebuyer's Guide to Getting a Loan
- No Wonder This Is the Most Popular Steakhouse Restaurant
- Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate: Warren Buffett's Next Big Thing
- Warren Buffett's Best Wealth-Building Advice for You
- This 149-Bagger Hedge Fund Bought Google Inc. Should You?