Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Home Depot is Up But Toll Brothers Down on Today's Ugly Housing Numbers
- Chipotle Mexican Grill's Sterling Second-Quarter Results
- With Baseband Finished, Higher-Margin Broadcom Looks for New Drivers
- Three Small Caps That Should Be on Your Radar
- Is This Government Wrist Slap a Wake-Up Call for Investors?
- BofI Holding Inc: Continually the Best in Class - With Good Reason