Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Netflix Inc. Gets A Boost, But Can It Stay on Top?
- 3 Reasons Why The Walt Disney Company Is Brilliant
- 2015: The Year Cable TV Finally Dies
- Here's Why Darden Restaurants Is Succeeding and Ignite Restaurant Group is Failing
- These 3 Low-Priced Stocks Could Help You Beat an Overvalued Market
- Allied Capital: 5 Years After its Downfall