Housing value refers to the market value of residential real estate. That would usually include single family homes, condominiums, and any other form of real estate in which the occupant holds an equity interest in the property.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Second Major Success in the Sharing Economy -- Airbnb Wins a $25 Billion Valuation
- Will BofI Holding Deposit Another Big Quarter?
- Steakhouses Are America's Favorite Type of Restaurant. Guess Which One Americans Like Best.
- Don't Believe the Housing Bubble Rumors -- Unless You're in These 7 Markets
- What Do the Richest People in America All Have in Common?
- Most Americans Just Guess Their Retirement Number -- Here's How You Can Do Better