Honeywell International is a technology and manufacturing company operating in four segments: Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Company website: 
The company history is well described on the website: 
Briefly Honeywell includes Allied Chemical one of the oldest US chemical companies and once famous for its lighted sign on Times Square. Hence, the company is big in electronic controls technology, but its specialty materials operation is grounded in the chemical industry.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wednesday's Top News Headlines
- 3M Co. Has Abundant Quality, but Are Growth and Value Lacking?
- Will Any of These 3 Airline Start-Ups Get Off the Ground?
- Lockheed Martin vs. Honeywell: Which Stock's Dividend Dominates?
- Is General Electric Company's Dividend Rock-Solid?
- Pentagon Awards $466 Million in Defense Contracts Wednesday