MOMENTIVE is a privately held subsidiary of Apollo Management LP
Momentive was formed by Apollo Management when it acquired the GE Silicones business. Hexion is a participant. The product line includes quartz and ceramics in addition to silicones and sealants, as well as phenolic and amino resins, acrylic monomers, unsaturated polyester resins, and forest product resins.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Struggling Market Isn't Always a Bad Thing
- Apple Shouldn't Worry About Qualcomm's Beacon Tech
- CEO Predictions for General Motors, Lululemon, and Abercrombie & Fitch
- What If We Measured Nonprofits Like Investments?
- Bringing Home the Adoption of Natural Gas Vehicles
- Green Mountain Coffee Goes to School