Henry "Hank" Paulson
Henry "Hank" Paulson served as secretary of the U.S. Treasury from July 2006 through January 2009.
According to the Department of the Treasury's website: Paulson was chairman and chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs before coming to Treasury. Before his time at Goldman, Paulson was a member of the White House Domestic Council from 1970 to 1973.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is the Fox in the Hen House?
- A Timeline of Bear Stearns' Downfall
- Interview With Former AIG CEO Hank Greenberg: Criticizing the Bailout in Hindsight
- An Interview With Former AIG CEO Hank Greenberg
- Interview: Former AIG CEO Hank Greenberg: What the Government Should've Done in 2008
- Exclusive Interview: Why Former AIG CEO Hank Greenberg Sued the Government for $25 Billion