Henry "Hank" Paulson
Henry "Hank" Paulson served as secretary of the U.S. Treasury from July 2006 through January 2009.
According to the Department of the Treasury's website: Paulson was chairman and chief executive officer of Goldman Sachs before coming to Treasury. Before his time at Goldman, Paulson was a member of the White House Domestic Council from 1970 to 1973.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Things Could Get Interesting for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Shareholders This Fall
- Goldman Sachs Gets a Taste of Its Own Medicine -- and It Tastes Bitter
- 1 Reason Bank Stocks Could Plummet in a Financial Crisis 2.0
- 10 of the Best Books About Banking
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- The Billionaire You've Never Heard of Trying to Save the Planet