Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) provides various equipment to the oil and gas industry. It is headquartered in Houston, Tex. and was founded in 1919.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Halliburton's Potential $10 Billion Asset Sale: 2 Stocks That Might Benefit Most
- Why Shares of Halliburton Shot Up 11% in April
- Halliburton Company Sees a Significant Change in the Oil Market on the Horizon
- 5 Things Halliburton Company's Management Is Seeing in the Oil Market
- Don't Count Out Oil Services Stocks Just Yet