Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) is financial institution offering investment banking other financial services to a range of different clients from the government to wealthy individuals. It is headquartered in New York, New York and was founded in 1869.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Week Ahead: Goldman Sachs Gathers Financials Together, Consumer Credit
- These 5 Companies Own 18% of Goldman Sachs Stock
- America's 6 Biggest Banks Ranked by Total Shareholder Return Under Their Current CEOs
- Big Bank CEOs, Ranked by Their Time at the Top
- 5 Big Banks With the Lowest Dividend Payout Ratios