Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) is financial institution offering investment banking other financial services to a range of different clients from the government to wealthy individuals. It is headquartered in New York, New York and was founded in 1869.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What do CCAR results mean for the biggest US banks?
- Why Goldman Sachs (and 2 Other Wall Street Banks) Nearly Failed This Year's Stress Test
- Stressing the Importance of the Fed?s Stress Tests
- Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Get Bullish on Germany: 3 Key Takeaways for Investors
- Culture and the Godfather of Prudent Banking