GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) is a global pharmaceutical company. It is headquartered in Brentford, United Kingdom and was founded in 1935.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did Researchers Just Discover a Cure for HIV/AIDS?
- Deal-Hungry Pfizer Won't Stop With Hospira; Who Could Be Next?
- 1 Sentence That Tells You Everything You Need to Know About Each of These 10 Big Pharma Earnings Rep
- 5 Things GlaxoSmithKline PLC's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Blockbuster Drugs That May Be Obsolete in 5 Years