General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) comprises of business aviation; land and expeditionary combat vehicles and systems, armaments, and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and mission-critical information systems and technologies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- General Dynamics Stock Pops Despite Revenue Decline, Weaker Net Earnings
- Boeing and Textron Win as Pentagon Awards $535 Million in Contracts
- With Only 4 Major Types of Warship Left, Can the U.S. Navy Still Dominate the Seas?
- Pentagon Awards $648 Million in Defense Contracts Wednesday
- Lockheed Martin, 4 Other Companies Win New Pentagon Contracts