General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) comprises of business aviation; land and expeditionary combat vehicles and systems, armaments, and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and mission-critical information systems and technologies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why General Dynamics? Gulfstream Loves This Trend
- Industrials: Investing Essentials
- Aerospace and Defense Major Diversified Industry: Investing Essentials
- The Most Popular Business Jets -- This Is How the Elite Like to Fly
- Defense News Roundup: U.S. Navy Tops Off the Fuel Tanks, and Allies Get (Lots of) Bombs