General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) comprises of business aviation; land and expeditionary combat vehicles and systems, armaments, and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and mission-critical information systems and technologies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will the U.S. Navy Torpedo Its Most Lethal Warship?
- Meet the Military-Industrial Complex's BFF
- President Obama and the Icebreakers: Great Name for a Rock Band -- or How the U.S. Plans to Catch Up
- 3 Top Dividend Stocks for Beginning Investors
- Textron, Northrop Grumman, and General Dynamics Report: 3 Stocks -- 3 Winners!