General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) comprises of business aviation; land and expeditionary combat vehicles and systems, armaments, and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and mission-critical information systems and technologies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Would America Sell Saudi Arabia 15,699 Dangerous Missiles?
- Congress Asked to Approve $200 Million Upgrade of Swiss Fighter Jets
- Pentagon Awards $4.92 Billion in Defense Contracts Tuesday
- Pentagon Awards $255 Million in Defense Contracts Wednesday
- General Dynamics to Build Up to 2 More Civilian Tankers