GenCorp (NYSE:GY) Technology-based manufacturer operating primarily in the U.S. Continuing operations are organized into two segments: Aerospace and Defense, includes the operations of Aerojet-General Corporation and Real Estate, activities related to real estate assets.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Russia Reveals a Big Risk to America's Most Important Space Rocket -- Its Russian Engine
- Will Russia Ban RD-180 Rocket Sales to America?
- GenCorp's Sales Rocket, but Profits Flame Out
- Can These 2 Space Rockets Propel GenCorp Stock Into Orbit?
- Did the White House Just Help Russia Ban Us From the International Space Station?