Gap (NYSE: GPS) is the holding company parent of the Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic chains of retail clothing stores. It is headquartered in San Francisco, Calif. and was founded in 1969.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Clothing Brands That Might Disappear
- Undervalued Retail Stocks: Michael Kors Holdings Ltd and Gap Inc
- Stocks To Watch in Apparel: Abercrombie & Fitch Co., Gap Inc., and More
- Do Shifting Trends Spell Doom for This All-American Apparel Brand?
- Does This Downgrade Signal That Gap Inc. Is Falling Out of Fashion?