In economics, full employment is the situation where the quantity of labor supplied equals the quantity of labor demanded.
At full employment, real GDP is equal to potential GDP.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's the Typical American's Retirement Readiness. How Do You Compare?
- 6 Things I Learned From "The Map and the Territory"
- The Best Way to Get Rich Buying Stocks
- Take Advantage of Your Tax Advantages
- How to Turn $10 a Day Into $1.3 Million
- How Much Should You Really Count on Social Security for Your Retirement?