In economics, full employment is the situation where the quantity of labor supplied equals the quantity of labor demanded.
At full employment, real GDP is equal to potential GDP.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are Workers Truly Getting Forced Into Part-Time Jobs?
- Dow Afternoon Report: Financials and ExxonMobil Jump Higher
- Dow and S&P 500 Hit All-Time Highs on Fed Stimulus
- Reading the Fine Print on GMO Labeling Initiatives
- The 3 Things Netflix Investors Need to Know Now
- 2 Banks Ready for the Now Certain Fed Taper