Frontier Communications (NYSE: FTR) is a communications company providing services to rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities as an incumbent local exchange carrier. The Company offers its ILEC services under the 'Frontier' name.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Frontier Communications Corp Wants You to Know
- Why Shares of Frontier Communications Corp. Slumped Today
- Frontier Communications Corp. Reports Soft Earnings Alongside a Rare Dividend Boost
- Frontier Communications Corporation Earnings: Growth, Bought by the Truckload
- You'll Never Guess Who is Buying Up Verizon Communications Inc's Scraps