A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways General Electric Could Become Great Again
- Is It Too Late to Invest in Amazon.com Inc.?
- Here's Why Highly Levered Oil and Gas Producers Are Getting Hammered Today
- 3 Reasons to Buy Match Group Inc.
- Apple, Inc. Stock Could Deliver Big Gains in 2016. Here's Why.
- Why Vanguard Natural Resources, Breitburn Energy Partners, and Linn Energy Went Into Free Fall Today