A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7,982,550 Reasons MGM Resorts Could Still Win in Las Vegas
- General Electric Company: A Congressional Sucker Punch From a "Worthless" PTC Tax Credit
- Great Scott! 3 Things "Back to the Future" Can Teach Us About Investing
- These 3 Millionaire-Maker Stocks Turned $20,000 Into $1.1 Million
- Which Cancer Immunotherapy Will Be the Most Successful?
- 3 Numbers That Should Scare Amazon and Wal-Mart