A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Demand for Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Dual-Motor Vehicles Is "Off the Charts"
- Hewlett-Packard Company Offers Mixed Q4 Results
- Why the Chevy Silverado Is Driving GM to Spend Billions on Cadillac
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider Will Toast Black Wednesday's Boost
- 2 Things PepsiCo, Inc. Investors Need to Know
- Is Philip Morris' Dividend Safe?