A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These Companies Have Turned Losing Money Into a Science
- Why Dunkin' Brands Group May Not Stand a Chance Against Starbucks
- Windows 10 Didn't Save the PC
- What General Electric Company's Order Book Says About the Economy
- Why You Should Avoid Micron Technology Inc.'s Stock
- What Happened FedEx Corporation's Free Cash Flow?