A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Lululemon Athletica Bounces Back But Paints a Gloomy Picture for 2015
- T. Boone Pickens Points the Finger at U.S Shale
- Should Investors Toss in the Towel on Amarin Corp Plc?
- The Best Places to Retire May Not Be What You Expect
- Better Dividend Stock: Intel Corporation Or Qualcomm, Inc.?
- Amazon.com Inc. Continues to Dominate Delivery in 2 Big Ways