A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Will Puma Biotechnology Inc's $700 Million Man Do Next?
- Is Gilead About to Crush Pharmacyclics Stock?
- King Digital Suffers Setback; 1 Stock Keeps Dragging on the Dow
- Don't Believe Housing Numbers: These Homebuilder Stocks Could Go Higher
- Northrop Grumman Stock Undermined By Low Quality of Earnings, Shrinking Backlog
- Why Intuitive Surgical, Inc.'s Latest Quarterly Beat Is a Huge Deal