A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Luxury Stocks to Watch: LVMH, Coach Inc., Michael Kors Holdings Ltd., and More
- Is Now the Right Time to Buy McDonald's Corporation Stock?
- Indigestion at Shake Shack, Fogo de Chao, and Noodles & Co.
- Better Buy: Starbucks Corporation or Dunkin? Brands Group Inc.?
- Google Fixes Chrome Browser As It Prepares To Fend Off Microsoft Edge Launch
- Better Dividend Stock: Intel Corporation or Qualcomm Inc.?