A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Pick Small-Cap Stocks Buffet Would Love
- 3 Companies Are Helping Microsoft Corporation Steal Android From Google Inc.
- 3 Money Mistakes in Your 40s That Could Derail Your Retirement
- Berkshire Hathaway Still Looks Undervalued
- The 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Household Products
- Global Concerns and Inflation Spook Stocks (Even Though They Shouldn't)