A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks for Retirees to Buy
- 2 Questions for Total SA When It Reports Earnings
- 5 Things Biogen's Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things Google, Inc Management Wants You To Know
- Steakhouses Are America's Favorite Type of Restaurant. Guess Which One Americans Like Best.
- 3 Things to Watch When NXP Semiconductors NV Reports Earnings on Wednesday