A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is CBS Thinking With Its $6-a-Month Channel?
- Core Laboratories N.V. Earnings Trump Oil Price Plunge to Hit Record High
- Polycom Earnings: Delivering in a Tough Market
- Can Interface Inc. Bounce Back From Another Lackluster Quarter?
- 4 Energy Stocks I'll Be Buying If the Stock Market Crashes
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.'s Earnings: Buying Its Way to the Top