A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- GoPro, Inc. Earnings: The Question Investors Need to Ask
- Southern Company Earnings: What the Dollars Don't Tell You
- Wal-Mart vs. Amazon: Which Will Win Christmas This Year?
- Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. Aims at Big Players in Payment Processing
- 3 Scary Stocks to Avoid
- Why Shares of Aegerion Phaemaceuticals, Inc. Were Obliterated Today