A free market is where the prices set in the marketplace are used to influence economic activity.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does CurrentC Threaten American Express and Visa?
- George Soros Just Bought These 3 Stocks: Should You?
- A GMO Potato Is Approved, But Will Anyone Buy It?
- 1 Thing Warren Buffett Desperately Wants You to Know About Berkshire Hathaway
- The Real Reason Marijuana is a Dangerous Investment
- 3 Steps to Protect Your Finances on Black Friday