Foxconn Technology is the common name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Group, a Chinese company, best known for the efficient assembly of electronics products such as iPhone.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Apple Listen to This Billionaire and Make Smart 4K TVs?
- iPhone 6 Plus Sales: A Demonstration of Apple, Inc.'s Pricing Power?
- Will GoPro's $129 HERO Result in Unheroic Margins?
- Meet GoPro's Newest Enemy: HTC
- Apple?s Manufacturing Costs Soar: Does This Mean a New Product?
- GoPro Investors Can?t Ignore These 3 Key Problems