Foxconn Technology is the common name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Group, a Chinese company, best known for the efficient assembly of electronics products such as iPhone.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Statistic That Should Worry BlackBerry Ltd. Investors
- Will BlackBerry's New Models Help to Improve Its Top Line?
- Why Apple Took a Bold Stance on the Environment
- Will a Windows Phone Price Drop Make a Dent in iPhone and Android?
- Don't Invest in BlackBerry Ltd. for the Wrong Reason
- Why LinkedIn Can Succeed in China