Foxconn Technology is the common name of Hon Hai Precision Industry Group, a Chinese company, best known for the efficient assembly of electronics products such as iPhone.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "board name" board.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Nokia's N1 Tablet Topple Apple's iPad Mini 3 in China?
- 3 Big Problems GoPro Could Face in China
- Apple Inc.'s iPhone 7 Might Feature a Flexible OLED Display
- The Best Tech CEOs of 2014
- Nokia?s N1 vs. Google?s Nexus 9: The Battle of the Flagship Android Tablets
- Nokia Lives Again: N1 Android Tablet Is Full of Surprises