Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- GoPro Becoming a Steal for Investors
- Apple?s Slowing Mac Line Puts Further Pressure on iPhone Sales
- GoPro Inc. Is on a Collision Course With This Drone Maker
- Satya Nadella Explains Why Microsoft Still Makes Hardware
- Are Things Looking Up for Samsung's Smartphones?
- 3 Reasons to Stop Worrying About GoPro Inc