Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should T-Mobile's Netflix Gift Persuade You to Buy a Samsung Galaxy S6?
- Why Gartner's Newest Report Is Good News for Apple Inc.
- 2 Apple iPhone 6s Rumors You Need To Watch
- Forget the iPhone 6s, Is Apple Planning an iPhone 6c?
- Why Samsung Group Will Be "Slaughtered" -- According To This Tech CEO
- Do the Latest Apple iPhone 6s Rumors Make Sense?