Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Inc's iPhone Beat Is Good for Cirrus Logic's Upcoming Earnings
- Why Nike Is Stepping Back From Wearable Technology
- Chipmaker Atmel Looks Like a Sound Long-Term Bet
- Could This Apple iPhone 6 Rumor Be True?
- Why You Should Buy Apple Before the iPhone 6
- A Realistic Look at Sony?s and Facebook?s Virtual Reality Efforts