Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Lenovo's Recent Move Destroy Any Chance of Microsoft Releasing a Surface Mini?
- Will a Bigger iPad and PC Gaming Drive This Company's Turnaround?
- Will the iPad Disappoint in Apple's Q3 Earnings?
- Is This the Beginning of the End for Small Windows Tablets?
- Can Apple's iPhone 6 Perform Better Than Its Predecessor?
- Here's Where Apple's Mac Sales Are Taking Off