Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Google Android Apps On Chromebooks Devastate Windows Laptops?
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 Ad Does a Better Job Selling Apple's iPhone 6 Plus
- 3 Reasons the Apple Watch Could Fail
- What Does Intel's Partnership With Fossil Mean For Smartwatches?
- Apple Watch: Home Run or Who Cares?
- Amazon.com Just Made a Major Improvement to Prime Instant Video