Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will HP Inc Finally Kill Microsoft Corporation's Surface Pro 4?
- Inside Intel Corp.?s Strategy to Grow PC-Related Revenue
- Apple Music Comes to Alphabet's Android
- Can Business Users Reverse Tablet Sales Trends?
- Why Universal Display Corporation Stock Popped Today
- Apple's iPad Pro: The Savior for Apple's Ailing Tablet Business?