Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple, Inc.'s iPad Pro Launch Could Be Closer Than You Think
- Is Apple Stock a Buy Before the iPhone 6 Release?
- This is a Watershed Moment for OLED TVs
- Will Smartwatches Ever Be Cool?
- 5 Things Microsoft Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Microsoft vs. Google: Can Cheap Windows Laptops Take on Chromebooks?