Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hybrids, Windows 10 May Finally Push Tablet Sales to Microsoft
- How Much More Can Apple, Inc.'s Gross Margin Improve?
- 3 (Non-Apple) Things Universal Display Investors Should Know
- Can GoPro Inc's Drone and Hero 5 Cameras Save The Company?
- Will HP Inc Finally Kill Microsoft Corporation's Surface Pro 4?
- Inside Intel Corp.?s Strategy to Grow PC-Related Revenue