Form factor means the industry standard in terms of how something is made (formed), i.e., its physical characteristics (how it looks).
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Samsung?s New Smartphone Strategy Is So Unimaginative It Just May Work
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- What's Driving the Tablet Slowdown at Apple, Amazon, and Samsung?
- Sin Pays: The Rise of E-Cigarettes
- When "Sin" Pays: The Rise of E-Cigarettes
- New Leak Sheds Light on Intel Corporation?s Processor Release Schedule