Form 1040A is the short form on which many file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Most Common IRS Tax Forms Explained
- How to Claim Qualified Education Expenses on Your Tax Return
- The Average American Spends This Much Time on Their Tax Return. How Do You Compare?
- 2013 and 2014 Tax Tables: What You Need to Know
- Earned Income Tax Credit: 5 Things You Must Know
- What's My Tax Bracket?