Form 1040 is the long form on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Ways You May Be Able to Prepare and File Your Taxes for Free
- 5 Tax Deductions That Are Typically Overlooked
- What to Do if You Can't Finish Your Taxes by April 15
- 8 Student FAQs About Taxes
- Can You Still Max Out Your 401(k) 2014 Contribution Limit?
- Didn't Get Your W2? Here's What to Do Now!