Form 1040 is the long form on which most file their individual Federal income taxes. It is the income tax return. Usually income tax returns for each calendar year are due on April 15 of of the year following.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Last-Minute Tax Tips You Shouldn't Forget
- 8 Tax Mistakes You Can't Afford to Make
- Should Baker Hughes Run Away From Home?
- Is HSBC a DRIP Share for the Long Term?
- 5 Dates for Your September Diaries
- Whom To Hire