Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Square's New Cash App Punish PayPal?
- How an Amazon Ad Network Could Threaten Google's Ad Dominance
- 2014 Has Been Great for Luxury Auto Brands, but What Should We Expect From August?
- 5 Things Chipotle Mexican Grill's Management Wants You to Know
- 1 Simple Reason for Facebook's Ridiculously Expensive Acquisitions
- Why Taking the PepsiCo-Anheuser-Busch InBev Relationship a Big Step Further Makes Sense