Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Major Hurdles the Marijuana Industry May Not Overcome
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. Needs 4,000 New Employees -- Fast!
- Prospect Capital Earnings: Look Beyond the Headline
- Autodesk Q2 Earnings: A Tough Transition
- Why Investors Can Brush Off the Auto Industry's 11-Year Low in Customer Satisfaction
- Why Facebook, Inc.'s "M" Personal Assistant Is Crucial