Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Windstream Holdings' Management Wants You to Know
- Should HP Spend $5.7 Billion on Share Buybacks?
- Why Ford Motor Company Is Being Crushed by General Motors and FCA
- 3 Reasons Visa Inc. Stock Could Rise
- The Complete List: Bank of America's Legal Fines and Settlements Since 2008
- 5 Things Frontier Communications Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know