Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why eBay Inc.?s Billion Dollar Investments Are So Smart
- Russia Sanctions: 5 Dividend Stocks That Might Be Affected
- MarketAxess Holdings Inc.: Wall Street Has Fourth-Quarter Results Wrong
- Key Takeaways From GlaxoSmithKline's Third-Quarter Earnings
- Why "Set It and Forget It" Doesn?t Work for Retirement Savings
- Should Investors Follow Zillow Inc. Insiders and Cash Out?