Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Was There a Silver Lining in General Motors' First Quarter?
- 3 Ways Berkshire Hathaway Will Look Different 10 Years From Now
- Assets Up, Trading Up, But Expenses Up Too at TD Ameritrade: Key Earnings Takeaways
- A Bubble in High Dividend Stocks?
- First American Financial Rides First-Quarter Refinances to an Earnings Beat
- Why ARRIS Group, Inc. Stock Skyrocketed Today