Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will These 2 Stocks Pop With a Silicon Valley Bubble?
- Why Shareholders of Both Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank Should Celebrate This Deal
- Why Chiquita Brands, McClatchy, and Intercept Pharmaceuticals Jumped Today
- Why McDonald's Is Taking On Starbucks Over Coffee
- Trina Solar Sells 50 MW Chinese Plant
- $23 Billion Lone Pine Has Been Selling eBay, Pandora, and Michael Kors