Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Barnes & Noble Is Doomed, Even Its Chairman Is Abandoning Ship
- Is This Really a Red Flag for Ford Motor Company Investors?
- Earnings Season: How the Dow's Financials Fared This Week
- 1 Great Dividend You Can Buy Right Now
- Why Chipotle Mexican Grill, Barnes & Noble, and Moneygram International Tumbled Today
- Belt Tightening is All the Rage in this Sector