Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- In Case You Missed It, Warren Buffett Has Bought Millions of Shares in This Company
- 3 of the Best Dividend Stocks in Tech
- 3D Printing Stocks: 3 Things Investors Can Learn From Congress Members' Stock Moves
- Taking Aim at Kraft: Does Private Equity Destroy Jobs?
- Why Olin Corporation's Shares Popped 26% Today
- Kraft Heinz: Why Warren Buffett Loves Doing Deals With 3G Capital