Broadly, a transaction is a buyer and seller doing a deal. In securities, it is usually a trade.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Do High-Yield Stocks Like American Realty Capital Bring Out Bad Executive Behavior?
- Is Apple Pay a Hit?
- Thinking About Buying General Motors? You Might Want to Think Twice
- Las Vegas Mega-Flop: How Dubai Lost Billions Gambling on Vegas Hotels
- Is Your Financial Advisor Wrecking Your Retirement?
- $450 for a Credit Card? It Might Be Worth It