A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Michael Kors Earnings Stop the Stock's Freefall?
- 5 Things American Tower Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Vale SA (ADR) Q2 Earnings: Improvement in Iron Ore Business?
- Here's Why TASER Tanked After Beating Earnings
- 2 Numbers Prospect Capital Shareholders Should Know
- Frontier Communications Connects With Shareholders as Future Prospects Brighten