A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- STAG Industrial Keeps Growing, but How Far Can It Expand?
- Why Broadcom Stock Soared 40% in 2014
- Growing Profits Show Offshore Drilling Isn't Dead Yet
- Does Johnson Controls' $3 Billion Stock Buyback Make Sense?
- While Oil Prices Are Stuck in the Sand, U.S. Silica Holdings Is Cranking out Record Earnings
- Colony Financial Inc.: Is It Time to Buy This Dividend Stock?