A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- "Mockingjay" Is Going to Destroy "Guardians of the Galaxy," but Not for the Reason You Think
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. Exceeds Expectations (Again)
- Is It Time to Buy United Parcel Service, Inc. Stock?
- BDC Fees: Old vs. New
- Why Prosensa Holding NV Stock Skyrocketed
- 3 Companies That Could Slash Their Dividends