A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- AT&T and Verizon Drag On the Dow; Can Sprint and T-Mobile Really Win?
- A Bear Market for Iron Ore Is Bad News for These Miners
- magicJack VocalTec Ltd. Earnings: What to Expect
- Directionless Dow Drifts Higher; Why Are McDonald's and J.C. Penney Soaring?
- LINN Energy LLC Is "Hungover"
- Growth in China Is Key for These Auto Manufacturers