A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Taking Aim at Kraft: Does Private Equity Destroy Jobs?
- GameStop Corp. Earnings Hit by $350 Million Next-Gen Console Hangover
- Is the Housing Sector Doomed Once Interest Rates Start Rising?
- Why Diplomat Pharmacy Inc. Is Soaring Higher Today.
- Kraft Heinz: Why Warren Buffett Loves Doing Deals With 3G Capital
- Canada's "Next Oil Sands Miracle" a Bust