A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Now the Time to Bet on Macau Gaming Stocks Wynn Resorts and Melco Crown?
- A Sad Reality: 3 of Healthcare's Top 5 Dividends Probably Aren't Sustainable
- 1 Great Way for Kinder Morgan to Grow Its Empire
- Why You Need to Start Treating Your Debt Like an Emergency
- How Warren Buffett Unknowingly Mentored One of America's Best Bankers
- U.S. Pushes Energy Exports to Undermine Venezuela