A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Medical Marijuana in Florida: Will It Pass in 2016?
- Verizon Wants Customers to Believe That Higher Upgrade Costs Are a Good Thing
- 3 Energy Stocks John Rockefellar Would Buy If He Started Over Today
- Investors Turning Away From Green Energy
- How Important is Free Cash Flow to E&P Companies?
- Stocks to Watch: Business Development Companies