A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Discover Financial Services Earnings: Record Rapid Growth Continues
- Infinera Corp. Earnings Preview: Will Patience Finally Pay Off?
- 3 Things You Need to Know Before NXP Semiconductors NV Reports
- 3 Reasons MGM Resorts International?s Stock Could Fall
- Is It Time to Buy Eli Lilly & Co.'s Stock?
- 1 Stock I'm Eyeing If the Market Crashes