A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Ally Financial Cope With the Loss of General Motors?
- Why Nathan's Famous, Inc. Stock Popped Today
- Will AeroVironment Pull Out of Its Tailspin?
- 1 Near-Term Apple Catalyst Everyone Has Missed
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. Profitable in Q4: Strong Momentum Heading Into 2015
- Stratasys, Ltd. Earnings: 2 Key Areas to Watch on Monday