A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Shares of Boardwalk Pipeline Partners Declined 10% in September, Here's Why
- Do These 3 Dow Summer Survivors Belong in Your Portfolio?
- Why Conn's Inc. Fell 20% in September
- Verizon Communications Inc Is Feeling the Pressure of Apple Inc's iPhone Upgrade Program
- Why Revolutionary Cancer Vaccine Maker Inovio Pharmaceuticals Was Crushed in September
- Mark Your Calendar: Ford Motor Company Earnings