A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- One Lender Growing Faster Than Bank of America -- and Why That's a Bad Thing
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Could Buy Right Now
- Experts Agree: 2015 Is the Year to Take Control and Invest in Yourself
- Tech Stocks Weekly: Oracle Corporation and BlackBerry Ltd Earnings
- Is Now the Time to Buy Kinder Morgan and These 3 High-Yield Oil Investments?
- CarMax Revs Up Its Earnings Engines Going Into 2015