A finance company is store front business that makes high interest personal loans to those with a job and a credit rating. The best known are Household Finance (HFC), Dial Finance, and Beneficial Finance but local companies provide the service in many areas.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Earnings Before Interest and Tax Include Interest Income and Interest Expense?
- Don't Want to Go Broke in Retirement? Annuities Can Help
- Why Growth Is the Enemy of Solar Stocks
- 5 Things Newmont Mining Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 4 Reasons Why Millennials May Be Worse Off Than Baby Boomers Come Retirement
- Expedia, Inc. Makes Yet Another Acquisition With HomeAway