Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Believe It or Not, This Bank Has the Worst Reputation
- Airline Baggage Crackdown Continues: How Are Passengers and Employees Reacting?
- Kinder Morgan's Merger Will Keep its Dividend Safe For Years to Come
- Busting the Cord Cutting Myth
- The Easiest Way to Cut 5 Years Off Your Mortgage
- Retirement Investing: Could This Be The Safest 8% Return You?ll Ever Find?