Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Time Warner's Management Wants You to Know
- Williams Companies Earnings: Does This Spell Trouble for Investors?
- 3 Reason's Electronic Arts, Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- Why The Boeing Company Stock Hasn't Matched Its 2013 Success This Year
- 3 Reasons Archer Daniels Midland Company?s Stock Could Rise
- What The Twitch Acquisition Says About Amazon's Ad Ambitions