Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Pandora Media Inc. Is Beating Apple
- MLPs: Are Management-Company Fees Too High?
- Why The Western Union Company, BB&T Corporation, and International Business Machines Are Today?s 3 W
- Are These Aerospace and Defense Stocks Cleared for Liftoff?
- The Bank That Does Just About Everything Right
- Why Moneygram International Inc Shares Sank