Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Visa Inc. Stock Could Rise
- The Complete List: Bank of America's Legal Fines and Settlements Since 2008
- Balance Sheet Analysis on Bank of America's Stock: 2 Key Takeaways
- Can You Guess Which Cable Channel Jacks Up Your Cable Bill The Most?
- Retire Early With These 3 Easy Steps
- 3 Reasons Amazon.com Inc.'s Stock Could Rise