Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways General Electric Could Become Great Again
- People That Use Apple Pay Really Like It
- MannKind Corporation Was Obliterated in November -- Here's Why
- Electrifying News for General Electric Spells Doomsday for Electrolux?
- T-Mobile Is Trying to Ruin AT&T's Holiday Season
- Safe Stocks Yielding 5% (or More) Do Exist -- Here Are 5 of Them