Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Google Inc. Think Wireless Data Should Come a la Carte? What a Leaked Bit of Info Might Tell Us
- Did Verizon Just Give Customers A La Carte Cable?
- 5 Things Delta Air Lines, Inc. Management Wants You to Know
- 1 Surprising Hindrance Holding Back Kinder Morgan Inc.
- Don?t Be a Victim of this Student-Loan Scam
- Does Apple Pay Even Matter for Financial Stocks?