Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stop! Read This Before Refinancing
- When It Comes to Fast Food Restaurants, This Company Remains America's Favorite
- Should Investors Hold Off on Buying These 2 High-Yield Energy Stocks?
- Which Carriers Get a Failing Grade When It Comes to Unlocking Phones?
- Whoa, a Profit for Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Solazyme Earnings: The Only News That Really Matters