Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in November
- MercadoLibre Stock Explodes Higher After a Blowout Quarter
- 5 Things Electronic Arts' Management Wants You to Know
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Atlas Resource Partners, L.P.
- Changes Coming to JetBlue Airways Corporation: But What Are They?
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Main Street Capital Corporation