Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should You Buy Prospect Capital Corporation Before Earnings?
- Here's Why Microsoft Corporation Might Beat Analyst Estimates Today
- Why Nepal Wants to Keep Everest Business in Sherpa Hands
- Are JetBlue's Ticket Prices About to Go Up?
- S&P 500 Breaks Winning Streak, but Apple and Amazon Are Big Winners
- ARM Holdings' Royalty Growth Slows to a Crawl