Fees are any payments consumers make to a financial institution that are not classified as interest payments. Most financial products come with fees, which are sometimes waived in exchange for other commitments from the consumer such as direct deposit or meeting a minimum balance.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Norwegian Cruise Line Sails Into Luxury Market
- Morgan Housel: Investors Have No Idea What They're Paying
- Morgan Housel: Why Market Updates Are Misleading
- How United Airlines Just Made It a Lot Easier to Check Your Bags
- Is Internet Banking the Best Choice for You?
- Will Square's New Cash App Punish PayPal?