A Fast-track designation is given by the FDA to a drug that treats an unmet need. It allows the drugmaker to turn in the data for the New Drug Application in sections and meet with the FDA to review the development plans for the drug.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will The Boeing Company?s Q2 Results Live Up to Expectations?
- Lululemon Must Completely Change Its Way of Thinking in Order to Succeed
- Why Educating Your Children About Real Estate Matters
- Is This Marijuana Stock GW Pharmaceuticals' Biggest Risk?
- Home Rule Authority May Derail U.S. Fracking Plans
- 2 Reasons Why Investor Sentiment Towards Mondelez Turned Positive