A Fast-track designation is given by the FDA to a drug that treats an unmet need. It allows the drugmaker to turn in the data for the New Drug Application in sections and meet with the FDA to review the development plans for the drug.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things That Marijuana Stock GW Pharmaceuticals plc's Management Wants You To Know
- 3 Reasons Sanofi's Stock Could Rise
- BlackBerry's Suing Ryan Seacrest's Company: But Does it Matter?
- 3 Reasons Why Marijuana Stock GW Pharmaceuticals Could Fall
- 3 Reasons Amgen, Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- Does the U.S. Need an ?Express Entry? Immigration Policy?