v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- S&P 500 Slips on Chinese Export Decline Despite Chiquita Banana M&A News
- Why Boeing and Urban Outfitters Fell Today
- Weakness in China Hurts U.S. Markets
- Why voxeljet, Walter Energy, and Dangdang Tumbled Today
- Why Chiquita Brands, McClatchy, and Intercept Pharmaceuticals Jumped Today
- Fool's Gold Report: Gold Stands Firm Against China Data As Other Metals Drop