v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc's Latest Mine Trouble Singles Out a Huge Risk That Won't Go Away
- How Did Shopify and Bigcommerce Beat Amazon At Its Own Game?
- Saudis Up the Pressure on Oil Markets
- Oil Prices May Crash Further: 3 High-Yield Oil Stocks to Buy If They Do
- For Top Returns, Investors Are Looking Abroad
- Why You Can Blame the Dollar for Higher Oil Prices Last Week