v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- MLPs: Williams Companies Inc. Sees a Once-In-A-Generation Opportunity in Natural Gas
- Coal Stocks: The Outlook Doesn?t Look Good
- Sanctions, Oil Prices Push Russia Into Currency Crisis
- Why Kinder Morgan Inc. Isn?t Worried About Oil Prices
- Natural Gas Stocks: Why Exactly Are Cheniere Energy Investors Heading for the Exits?