v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Reasons Why Oil Prices Spiked Higher This Week
- You May Want To Think Twice Before Purchasing That Fuel Efficient Hybrid
- 3 Oft-Ignored Risks to the U.S. Economy
- Battery Tech Bringing an End to Oil As We Know it? Not So Fast
- Best Investment Pure Play in the Internet of Things
- Oil Prices Are Rallying: Is Another Plunge Coming Next?