v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Energy Transfer Partners' Sky High Distribution Yield A Bad Omen?
- Industrial Winners and Losers From the Third Quarter
- Natural Gas Exports Could Shift Power in U.S. Energy
- Where Will Kinder Morgan Be in 10 Years?
- Northrop Grumman Invents a Laser Tank
- What Alliance Resource's Management Thinks You Should Know About the Coal Market