v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Union Pacific Corporation's Stock Could Fall
- The EU's $167 Million Solution to Putin's Import Embargo
- 3 Reasons Newfield Exploration Co.'s Stock Could Rise
- Did Putin Just Harm His Fellow Russians By Banning Food Imports?
- You Thought Ron Paul Was Outspoken When He Was in Congress? You Won't Believe What He's Saying Now
- Why Energy Transfer Partners LP Stock Is Going Nowhere in 2014