v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Congress Facing Huge Pressure To Lift Oil Export Ban
- 5 Bullish Reasons to Buy Danaher Corporation (DHR) Stock
- While the U.S. Government Squabbles, Canada Gets Serious
- US Will Never Gain Oil Market Crown Says IEA Head
- Forget OPEC: America?s Oil Is Being Threatened From Within
- 25 Major Factors That Caused or Contributed to the Financial Crisis