v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Williams Partners Shares Could Fall Off a Cliff
- 5 Reasons I'm Excited About K+S AG's Stock
- U.S. Utilities Facing Fuel Shortage Problems as Winter Approaches
- 5 Things CSX Corporation Just Told Investors
- Why President Obama Should Refill the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- Gas News: You Love Low Gas Prices, but Are They Here to Stay?