v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's the Best Midstream Company to Buy Today?
- Here's Why Russian Businesses Are in So Much Trouble
- Why Ford Thinks Japan Isn't Playing Fair
- Why the Market's GDP-Induced Drop Makes No Sense
- A Currency War Forces the Federal Reserve to Keep Interest Rates Low
- 5 Things Monsanto Management Wants You to Know