v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's Holding Back U.S. LNG Export Projects?
- Why Dividend Growth Investors Should Avoid Royal Dutch Shell and Total
- Statistically Speaking, This Is the Best Gold Miner
- 1 Chart That Shows How Awesome Deere & Company's Future Is
- A Closer Look at Kinder Morgan Inc's First Quarter
- Ukraine Tensions May Benefit Commodities Bulls