v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Russia Sanctions: 5 Dividend Stocks That Might Be Affected
- 4 Energy Stocks I'll Be Buying If the Stock Market Crashes
- Should American Airlines Group, Inc. Return to Fuel Hedging?
- Norfolk Southern Earnings: Growth Falls Short as Coal Stumbles
- 3 Reasons Williams Partners Shares Could Fall Off a Cliff
- 5 Reasons I'm Excited About K+S AG's Stock