v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Toyota Profits Jump on Weak Yen as Sales Drop
- Here's What to Expect When Targa Resources Reports Earnings
- Bad Second Quarter Has Oil Majors Restructuring
- What the Chinese Stock Market Crash Can Teach You
- Do These Anti-Dumping Decisions Mean It's Lights Out for Canadian Solar?
- Enterprise Product Partners' Distributions Safe Despite Slips on Estimates and Revenue