v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple's OK, Really. So Says CEO Tim Cook.
- Believe It or Not, This Coal Company Just Raised Its Dividend
- Would Donald Trump's Economic Proposals Actually Work?
- Toyota Profits Jump on Weak Yen as Sales Drop
- Oil's Latest Tumble Provides More Fuel for Airline Share Buybacks
- Here's What to Expect When Targa Resources Reports Earnings