v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- People Really Hate Monsanto, Its Latest Move Shows It Couldn't Care Less
- 5 Things Norfolk Southern Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- The Dow Chemical Company Flaunts Its Blue Chip Status, Grows Earnings 44%
- Russia Sanctions: 5 Dividend Stocks That Might Be Affected
- 4 Energy Stocks I'll Be Buying If the Stock Market Crashes
- Should American Airlines Group, Inc. Return to Fuel Hedging?