v. To export is to sell goods collected or manufactured in one country to a buyer in another country.
n. Exports are goods collected or manufactured in one country and sold to a buyer in another country.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The U.S. Steel Industry's Not Running at Full Speed
- Japan Proves the Uranium Demand Growth Story Has Legs
- Dubai Internet City: 3 Things You Should Know
- As the Air War Heats Up, Defense Contractors Rake In Profits
- The Best Energy ETF of the Week
- 1 Way Ford Motor Company Dominates Crosstown Rival General Motors