In the first stage a start-up company begins with a germ of an idea, tries it out, refines the products or services to the needs of the customers, and resolves start-up problems. Once those initial challenges are resolved, the business moves into a developmental or growth phase where it seeks capital to ramp up production and grow the business to its natural limits.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Oil States International's Stock Dropped 16% in July
- Possible New, Revolutionary Apple, Inc. Products: iPhone 6, iWatch, and?iHome?
- Why This Energy Company Has One of the Best Asset Portfolios Around
- This Is How Apple Inc. Converts the Masses to New Tech
- Is Iraq Exposure a Threat to Marathon Oil Corporation?
- Apple Inc. to Launch Another Entirely New Product Besides the iWatch?